Sunday, December 27, 2009

I only wish the best for you..

It's not ur fault N..its mine..i've been living in a dream.. that i created on my own..
from ur latest post i know u loved him more than u love me..
i care for you.. i care for ur feelings.. ku sentiasa syg kamu.. u were always on my mind.. juz that i was too stupid not see the sign..
that is why i hope the best for you.. mek doakan tak bahagia n hepi slalu N..

juz want u to know that,
i love u more than anybody can love u...
and i hope that u will always be happy with ur choice..
i hope that he can accept u for who u are..
i hope that he will treat u well.. maybe more than i can..
although i hope that choice is me..
coz i know that i can never love anybody else the way i love u.
but i know for the time being its not gonna be me..

i'll manage on my own somehow..
and i will always love u from the bottom of my heart.. i'm not giving up on us...
even time tok gik ngah mek naip tok my heart still calls for u.. my heart is still reaching for u and I WANT U BACK!!!!..U'RE THE ONLY ONE I WANT!!!...
i don't know when...but i will always hope that someday we will be together somehow..
i will not blame u this time..
its my fault..
mine alone..


p/s.. i'm also only me when i'm wif u.. i miss u so damn much..made me feel a sudden warm in my eyes..

0 comments:

Post a Comment