Friday, October 23, 2009

To u

Congratulations upon ur upcoming convocation. I'm proud of u n i hope u'll get better opportunities in life after this. May ur convocation run smoothly n bring u good things in life.. I'm sorry that ur parents couldn't come and i'm also sorry that i can't come to ur convocation.

Cun2 time ya mek preoccupied juak n rasa nya not appropriate for me to go. But i'm very proud of u. I maybe won't be there in person but my best wishes will always be with u. Mek konvo juak bah ujong bulan tok hoho. Byk nelan duit konvo mek tok shitness.. anyway..i hope ur happy with ur life right now n do anything as long as it gives u prosperity n don't forget to do ur prayers. Everything that we have until now is from Him. He can give us aveything n at the same time leave us with nothing. If we keep reminding ourself of Him, surely He will not forget us. Don't forget to say syukur to Allah. I maybe not a 'warak' or 'alim' kind of person, but i believe on what i said is true. Maybe we r a bit misguided but deep down inside of u i believe that ur a very good girl n i know that u can be a better person.


Takecare u..,

me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment